Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Catching Up

I have a goal to start my photo-a-day posts. I really like how it shows a snapshot of what our life is really like! So I've been taking pictures but not posting... It's time to catch up.



 Will plays really well with Ben. He'll tell me Ben is sad and go get his pacifier.
 But sometimes Will wants everything Ben has...


 And he'll go to great heights to get it.
 We were surprised with a bag of fresh blueberries at church one Sunday. I wouldn't let Danny eat any of them so that I could make these babies!
 This is how I attempt to distract Will so that I can mop the floor.
 This probably should have it's own post...
I went out to our garden one day and was startled as something took off from under our melon plant and raced under the fence. I didn't see exactly what it was but I thought it might be a rat. Danny thought I was crazy and that it might be a rabbit. Well the next day we were out there together and Danny said "yeah I think we have a rat" it had just startled him too. 

Um a rat in my garden? YUCK!!! so I made danny put up some wire fencing so that it couldn't shimmy under our fence anymore. Well that night as we were 1/2 done with our new fence job we saw this guy.

Apparently, opossums eat rodents so what we think we actually have our baby opossums sleeping under our plants and eating our garden. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep them out of my garden? Because if they ruin my melons... :(
 Will's training to be a cyclist. If you've ever worn bike cleats you know how slippery these shoes are. It's quite impressive that Will can walk in them.
 Will has a cold :(

Danny had this great idea to see if he could shimmy his way through our table. Kind of our own spelio box. Yeah well I built that table and thus that gap is not even all the way across... Danny could get in one side but not out the other. Sometimes I think I have 3 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment