Sunday, November 16, 2014

Artistic Endeavors

The boys are becoming pretty good at art. Yesterday, Ben managed to colors a 3x3 square of carpet with a black sharpie while I was sitting next to him. He's going for speed, and he's becoming quite fast.
Then, this morning I looked over to see this...
Ben's artwork is usually a bit more abstract so I called Will in. He said he was drawing our happy family. The big one is him being Batman. The unfinished one is me, and the last is Ben. Really well done actually. The only problem is that is the side of my couch!
Danny's contribution? "Can we keep it? I mean you never liked that couch anyways.... And it's so cute"
*sigh*
We decided he should redo it on paper so we can frame it and put it on the wall. There was some mild confusion with that when Will said, "I should do it on the wall?" Um...no!

Lol these little boys are really developing my cleaning skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment