Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How to lose 30 lbs and feet off your waist in 1 week!


I know you didn't believe me when I said I was ginormous but I really did become massive while carrying little Will. I suppose that's what should be expected when your baby is impressively close to half your height. So I decided to market this as the new diet trend to shed pounds and inches like magic in just one short week. How's this sound? No fancy equipment, no gym, no eating restrictions, just one lifetime commitment? Now I know your ready to enroll!!!!

Anyways, I still have a ways to go until I can wear my old clothes, but I thought the difference was pretty funny.

4 comments:

  1. haha dude you are HUGE!!!! but I still got you beat. 60lbs in 4 days :-) but then again thats what happens when you have elephantitis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a beautiful baby, you did a good job cooking him! It is so funny the changes your body can go through in such a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look dang good for just having had a baby - and delivery is the BEST diet ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You officially win the award for the biggest pregnant belly ever! I have to say, though, you wore it well. I can't believe you could even get out of bed! Anyway, you look great! Happy parenting...

    ReplyDelete