Friday, November 12, 2010

Don't Mess with Will's Food

So apparently I don't feed my son. Will's 9-month stats
Height: 28 3/4 in 45%
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz 50%
Head Circumference: 46.6 85%

So in 3 months he dropped from 90% to 45%! Well he's doctors not concerned so I guess I shouldn't be either. Maybe it's because he started crawling? Anyways, I had an interview with the Bishop that night (for a calling I only sort of had for 4 days) and he asked how Will was. I told him how he was shrinking he looked at me and said very serious like, "Well he's still special" I completely agree! I love our bishop. Anyways here's some videos to show how passionate our little man is about his food.

I love videos because then I don't have to type as much! Anyways I was eating an apple one night and Will started grunting (That's how he "asks" for things) anyways once he decides he wants something its a one track mind until he either gets it or it disappears. (Yay for no object permanence!) So that night he actually ended up with my apple.

One night when I was cooking dinner Will reached over and grabbed a jalapeƱo that was sitting on the counter. I thought well if he really wants it let him have it. To my surprise he actually enjoyed it. It was so funny we had to recreate it when Danny got home. Sorry it's so dark, I dislike daylight savings it's like pitch black when Danny gets home :(
Another instant of Will demanding my food. We were eating dinner when Will decided he didn't want his food he wanted mine. So I gave him a few noodles to keep him occupied while we ate. To our surprise this little guy already knows how to slurp noodles. The video is a little long because I was too lazy to figure out how to cut it as Danny suggests on the video. Sorry, but at least Will is cute.

Ok, so I finally got a calling... well sort of. On Wednesday I met with our Bishop and got called to the Activities committee. Well on Saturday during the World Wide Leadership meeting it was announced that there will no longer be an activities committee. So today at church they did callings and releases and I didn't get called. After, church the bishop asked me to still coordinate the monthly dinners at his house as an assignment and that they would prayerfully consider another calling for me. I was so close to having a real calling! oh well :(

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe he likes peppers already! golly i guess he takes after his daddy and grandpa. His face when dan takes the apple away is seriously the saddest ever. I loved the videos. Sorry bout your calling. that is quite sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! i love will :) wish he knew his aunt kelli better.

    also...man i am on the activities committee. I was like wow! we are doing the same thing....then i kept reading :/ sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a love for food must be a Johnson gene - Aniston and Will are going to have a GREAT time at Thanksgiving! You should post some pics of your house - haven't gotten to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perry is in the 13% for weight...don't worry about it! :) Once they start moving around a lot they eat a ton but it never sticks! CUTE halloween costumes btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, he sure does like his food. Aniston can turn her cries off instantly too--when she gets her way. Love the posts!

    ReplyDelete