Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I found this hidden in my drafts from 2011, but I'm posting it now to see it Grandma Rich now gets these emails :)

For Thanksgiving we packed up the car and headed to Houston. It was so nice to be able to go see family and "get away" without having to spend a whole day traveling! We had an amazing traditional family dinner with almost all of Danny's family. I brought rolls and tried my hand at making a bread cornucopia. It turned out better than I could have ever hoped. It was fun to have the time to make something extra special since I didn't have to put the energy into making everything else. :)

We then went to the park and Will showed off his sliding skills. He is totally fearless and must go down the tallest slide. Even after falling on his face he gets up and runs to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment