Sunday, March 23, 2014

Runaway

After sacrament meeting today, Danny took Will to Sunbeams while I would take Ben to Nursery. Ben loves nursery so was hurrying us down the hall to class, I let go of his hand right before the door so he could run it. He suddenly changed his mind and bolted around the corner. The hall was crowded with people, so I tried to hurry after him but he was able to keep gaining distance on me as he weaves through everyone's legs. Just as I was reaching the clearing someone said, "He's in there" I looked at them and they said, "your chasing after your little boy right?" I opened the gym door just in time to see the door on the other side swing closed. I hurry after him to find the hallway on the other side deserted. Fortunately, Brandi and Matt, Danny's cousins were standing there and saw him duck into another gym door. I opened the door to see Sunday school filling up and the door on the other side closing. *insert sigh! really? Moment* I don't want to interrupt the starting of class so I go around, the still crowded hall,only to find no sight of Ben. I continued to walk down the hall and finally found him hiding out in a class of primary kids. When I saw him he started laughing...hysterically... For like 5 minutes... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment