Thursday, March 27, 2014

Toast Pizza



Will made me some "toast pizza" tonight. He took some orange soda, water, leftover bread from dinner, and I have no clue what else. He told me he was making toast like me, toast pizza. Mixed it in a cup, then asked me to help. I told him I didn't know how to make that kind of toast pizza so he told me to stir.
Then, we poured it into ramekins and "cooked" it.
Then, when it was just right we ate it...
Up until this point I thought we were pretending, but Will actually ate it! And declared it delicious! There I was with my own portion. I tried to taste it, but that's as far as I could go. Oh man bad mom moment as I'm stalling so I don't have to eat this stuff!

Finally, I stalled long enough and Will decided he didn't like it after all and ask me to put it in the sink. Phew! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I just read this post for the second time and still just laughed. Oh man, what creativity. Glad he decided it didn't taste very good after all!

    ReplyDelete