Saturday, August 2, 2014

Birthdays 2014

 First up, my (Jenni's) birthday.
My day began by picking up these cool guys on the train. They decided to spend the whole day just with me.
 We went to temple square. Ben tried to flirt with a sister missionary, but I explained she was off limits.
 Then, they made me a HUGE lunch at the Church History Museum


 They even did the dishes afterwards.
 Not to say our day was with out some hard times.
 and fitful naps.
 but we finally found our treasure...
 My "birthday cake" some macarons from the Grand America
My birthday present from Danny was a baking steel that allowed me to make this delicious looking pizza! :)

A few days later we were ready to party for Danny's birthday
 In honor of his 29th birthday we wrote down 29 reasons why he's our Superman.

 Made a superman cake.
 Does this face look guilty to you??
 Yes, yes, it does.

 Danny asked me to save my usual cheesecake for after his big bike ride next weekend, so we came up with a reasonably healthy alternative. It really is just a hunk of watermelon, but it was actually delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment