Monday, August 11, 2014

Tour de Utah/ Ultimate Challenge

Danny's Ultimate Challenge Experience
 I was pretty lame at documenting his endeavors even though I carried my camera around all day. But here's how our day started.... super early! Fortunately for the boys, Grandma and Grandpa invited them over for a sleepover so they were spared the 4am wake-up call.
 Still feeling good 40 miles, and two climbs in. If only this good feeling could have lasted... Danny had a fun day with goals to "dominate" next year. He didn't crash so I'm pretty excited too :)

Next up, watching the pros compete in the Tour de Utah.

 There were Helicopters...
Team Cars...
Oh yeah and racers!
 Cadell Evans, a bit blurry and he looks a bit like a monkey because he's eating but still.

 JENSIE!!!! I love watching Jens and reading his blog. I'm definitely going to miss reading about his Tour de France experiences. I'm hoping he gets a good announcers position.

 Plus, we saw some fancy bike handling skills. 
Why yes I could use a drink...
 tricky, tricky...
 success!
 Btw, I totally can put on a jacket while descending down a mountain with no hands.
 I definitely support team Jelly Belly! And, anything that includes being covered with pictures of candy.
 Time for a Coke? If you can't tell he is totally drinking out of a mini coke can.
Okay this was cool! This guy saw us and tossed us his bottle. Instead of just chucking it to the side he put in effort to slide it straight to us. His drink of choice? more coke! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment