Friday, April 23, 2010

Two Months (and 1/2) Pics

I finally had enough time while Will was happy, the sun was up, and Will had clean clothes on to take some pictures.

Note: his clothes only lasted for an hour as usual. I think the kid purposely does it so that I'll let him hang out in his diaper all day. Sad news is it works :( I just couldn't bring myself to put a fourth outfit on the kid today. It's easier on my laundry that way.


I call this the "Mom how many more..." picture

and this is the Lady's man pic

He is super cute with blankets. We'll put them over his face and he'll pull it down and play peek a boo or he'll wrap his hand in is and snuggle it around his face. All this is supervised mind you and no loose blankets in the crib.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit on such a cute boy! You're good with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow soooooooo cute! way to go on the pic taking skills! i am glad you added that in about no blankets in the crib :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stud! You're a great mom - I only change the clothes if it's absolutely necessary, as in, total blow-out situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit most of the time we're at home Will is in nothing but a diaper. It's just so much easier that way.

    ReplyDelete