Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Danny!

 For Breakfast me and Will made up a Breakfast Card (like the kind you find in a hotel) and Danny had to select his choices. He could chose any and all items if he felt so hungry, but he had to make sure to leave it one his door by midnight.
He chose a ham & cheese omelet, hashbrowns, sausage, one bagel 1/2 with cream cheese 1/2 with jam, and orange juice. It was so much fun and delicious!
We then opened packages and presents. My present to him wasn't really here because I discovered on Wed. that I had ordered the wrong one so he got to open that before we send it back, but the right one isn't here yet. :( There is a funny story to that though. 
Last weekend I was falling asleep this conversation occured
Danny: I know we already spend our birthday money but could I have a 'wok' for my birthday
Jenni: Ya know Danny there are a lot of other things we could do that don't cost money
Danny: Ya I know I just kind of want a 'wok'
Jenni: Well I guess if you want a 'walk' that much sure.
Danny: I think it was good we didn't get the one at Ikea though
Jenni: (What?)
Jenni: I thought you wanted a 'walk' for your birthday
Danny: ya a 'wok'?
Jenni: No like a 'walk' around the neighborhood
Danny: Well we could do that too.

It was a good thing Danny made the Ikea comment because I really thought all he wanted for his birthday was to go for a walk. Talk about a potential disappointment! 

We then went climbing at our local rock gym and had free Red Robin for dinner.
and yes we went for a walk :)


It was a good thing we had an early dinner because then it was turtle cheesecake for dessert! I even used some of the toffee that Danny's parents sent us from London. So good, maybe the best cheesecake I've ever had.
Well anyways happy birthday Danny we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment