Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Bithday to Jenni!

 24 years, 24 hours, ~24 pictures
First up was a package from across the pond. I don't think I've ever seen this picture before. As far as we can figure it was taken the week I was in Houston before the wedding. Maybe the open house? Are we right? And Toffee!!! I didn't know toffee could be soft. I'm not much of a fan of hard candy, but this stuff is amazing and I can't stop eating it!!! We have original, banana, and mint. So fun! It actually makes me kind of sad that we will no longer be receiving packaged from London :( Having Danny's parents close by will be even better though.
Danny made me a photography light. He fashioned it from an old stand light, and some random household stuff. It works great and was a super thoughtful gift. He even created a plate of ketchup and basil so I would have something to photograph. Unfortunately, my camera battery was dead and will got to the plate before it charged. btw, yes Will is sitting on the table it's his favorite place ever! I haven't figured out how to keep him off yet, still working on that but he is pretty good at getting down on his own.

Danny also made sourdough pancakes for breakfast before he had to run off to work.

Next up a package of Crys's favorite things :)

A run down to the park and back

Then, it was off to Babies & Books

Lunch date with my lil' man at Einstein Bagels

A drive by my future house just to check on it. No really it was just on my way to my next stop, but the first time I drove past this house I just thought it was the most beautiful house I had ever seen. I've seen kept that opinion and drive past it whenever I can. Since it was my birthday though I took the time to park (a ways way, have to be stealth when you are taking pictures of some other person's house) and walked the path and snapped a couple pictures. The house is kind of hidden behind the trees but it was the best I could do without being on their front yard. :)

Baby Earth to try on and decide on a carrier for the new baby. To replace the one Sadie ate. btw this is the coolest sling carrier ever! I'm so excited to use it.

I'll have to make another post about all the free stuff me and Danny got for our birthdays, but lets just leave it at free strawberry creamslush+ 104* weather (in the shade)= :)

If you ever give Will a taste of your creamslush....
you will not get it back!
Notice the sippy cup he never goes anywhere without it anymore. Carries it around the house all day long.

Grocery shopping for dinner

Taking treats to someone else who shares the same birthday.
Funny story they were brownies, but they stuck to the pan so I just rolled them into balls and coated them with powder sugar. volia! brownie truffles!

All I wanted was guacamole so I made tostadas with homemade refried beans. Amazing and easy!

Key Lime pie at the O'Leander Cafe
(We went just for dessert!)

No comments:

Post a Comment