Friday, July 22, 2011

Okay, Let's get caught up!

I'm so out of date with blogging. It started when I lost my camera, and thus got out of the habit. Now, I have a ridiculous amount of catching up to do. Will was so generous today as to bless me with a morning nap so here we go! I'm grouping these into a couple of posts so that those who receive them as email won't down in the monsoon that's coming :
Unfortunately, I don't remember why I took this picture or why I uploaded it to blogger. I figure we could do one of those write the caption things. What is Will thinking?

We tried finger painting with pudding. Will sort of started painting, but once he tasted it It quickly became snack time.
Remember that water around my air conditioner? Well it's now in my living room, and that is my ceiling. It made me so sad to see my new house all broken. They came by and 'fixed' it. I was so mad the whole thing was caused by the air conditioner not actually being set into the drip pan. It took 3 guys 4 trips to figure this out. Now I have patched water damage in my house. :( They tried but I'm not sure it's really possible to patch drywall without leaving some sort of line. The whole situation was just dumb.

Now we know why Will is so glad when daddy comes home.

Will is starting to get good at independent play. I love just watching him play and discover things.
Will picked a 'flower' from our 'yard'. Yes we're still working on that whole grass thing. This Texas drought has not been very good to us :(

Will likes popsicles. If you have not tried the Blue Bell strawberry bars you have not lived! and at about 150 calories they are an amazing substitute for my daily ice cream fix in this hot summer!
So one day Danny left his Android at home... and Will and I discovered all sorts of cool things to do with it. For instance watching Warehouse Mouse from bed while mom pulls a splinter out of my foot. Totally memorized!
Story time with Dad + Milk= pure happiness!
For the 4th of July weekend we built a fence around our garden so that Sadie would quit 'watering' the lettuce and Will would quit 'weeding' it. I still need to go take some pictures of our finished product so I'll post those later.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that was pudding. i thought it was butter at first and i was like uh oh, thats gross. lol

    ReplyDelete