Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sorry if you get this twice I had to edit it because the spelling was driving me crazy!
 Ok so I pardon the tupperware shot, but we had already packed up Danny's lunch before I decided to take a picture. I'm posting this recipe because it was AMAZING, cheap, easy, and you probably have all the ingredients in your fridge right now.

2 Chicken Breasts (the big kind)

2 cups dried pinto beans

1/2 - 3/4 bottle green sauce
(The kind I got introduced to when marrying into the Rich family La sabrozita tomatillo salsa, find it in the hispanic food aisle not the salsa aisle)

2 jalapenos (just because I had them & they we're going bad)

4-5 cups water? ( I just threw some in)

Sour Cream (lots if you don't like spice aka Will, little if you do)

Throw everything in the crock pot for 3-5 hrs on high. Then shred the chicken (it mostly falls apart) and stir in some sour cream. Serve in some corn tortillas that have been lightly fried on the stove. Or it would actually taste really good in a taco salad, or anything really.

Home Teaching? It's ok the note says "Don't worry my wife made it" :)
 It's Carrot Raisin Cinnamon Bread with carrots from our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment