Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Will!

I love this face! My little guy is the big 1 now and I cannot even describe how much I love this little guy. Bobbi Lee probably doesn't remember this but one of the first times I met her we were talking about kids and she mentioned that if you don't love them at first that's okay. It kinda stuck with me. I never cried when I heard his heartbeat or saw the sonogram, or felt the first kick. Those moments were cool they just felt anticlimactic. When he was born I was fried, physically, mentally, and most of all emotionally. The first few weeks I was just tired, and in autopilot. But now holy cow I love this little cutie. His little smile brings sunshine to my day!
We tried a new doctors office this time. It's a little more convenient. I loved his old doctor's office but, the last few visits have taken like 2 hrs plus the 30 min drive. That's just stressful for both of us. Last time Will fell asleep waiting and they had to wake him up for his shots :(

So anyways here's his stats for 1 yr.
Weight: 22lbs 6oz          45%
Height: 30 in                 55%
Head Circm. : 48.2cm  92%

Happy Birthday Lil' Man!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment