Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do I fit?

We finished planting the grass at around 8pm. That only left dinner, laundry, packing, and cleaning to be done before I had to leave for the airport at 4:30am! :) Needless to say, I think I got 3 hrs of sleep.

While we were waiting for the flight Will made friends with our pilots. So when they went down to get on the plane he wanted to go to. I would carry him over to the other side of the waiting area and he would hussle back over to the open door. Then, I would "catch" him and carry him back. We did this repeatedly  I figured he was tiring himself out so he would sleep on the flight. Well when that got tiring we started getting creative. Do you think Will qualifies as carry-on luggage?

The flight to Denver was awesome. I got the bulk head window seat and another lady with a 18 month old took the aisle. Needless, to say no one was over eager to sit in between us. So we blocked off the end and were able to let the kids play on the floor together most of the flight. They were happy and thus everyone else on the plane was happy.

I did qualify for "extra security screening" at the Austin airport... not really sure how I feel about that. Really? The lady with the baby? Traveling by herself? Really? I'm such a hardened criminal. They lady assigned to do it seemed really uncomfortable with the whole thing so I tried to be a good sport to make her job a little easier. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment