Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WILLIAM ISAAC RICH!

Me and Will went to the grocery store today to get all those things we've been running out of. Well after we made it through our whole shopping trip I stopped off at the health section to pick up some vitamins. I was trying to sort out the aisle and a half of vitamins when I heard *crack*

Will must have gotten bored waiting because when I looked over her had turned around in his seat, and grabbed the eggs. The eggs that I thought we're safely in the back of the cart! He grabbed the edge of the carton so when he pulled up the lid popped open and all the eggs fell out. When I looked there we're only 3 or 4 out of 18 left. The rest were all over my cart. It was like Easter trying to find all the eggs amongst my other groceries. Like the bad kind of easter where you still have to spaces in the carton left and you were confident they were all full before hand. I didn't know what to do so I just put all the eggs back into the container and bought them anyways. Thankfully, the cashier didn't check them so I didn't have to explain why all of my coupons were wet. (I felt bad about that one, there was nothing I could do but yup I pretty much used coupons that were covered in egg whites)
Now my groceries are covered in egg and just in case you are visiting our grocery store today I have no idea where the puddle of egg whites came from in the vitamin aisle. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo funny. I'm sure that will be not be the last of little moments like that!

    ReplyDelete