Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Overloaded with Emails?

So this blog has morphed a little this year. It's become a place for me and Danny to journal/ record our family adventures. It's my goal to have a post for ever day this year. Now ideally that should happen every day not big chunks at a time. That hasn't happened and I'm not going to pretend that it ever will :)

That means if you're on our email list you are getting bombarded with updates. I know I'm sorry. So here's your options, chose whichever works best for you they're all easy for us:
1. Keep getting every update in an email (nothing will change) Think of it as 365 love notes from us :)
2. Get 1 single email each time we update with a link to the blog so that you can go there to read up on all the posts.
3. No emails you can just go visit www.richoccasions.blogspot.com whenever you miss us or want to see what were up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment